Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Whaaata Day.

Yo! First timer, first blog. Hmm, before deciding I wanted to make a blog, my mind went through a stage in saying "what the f*ck would I blog about"? I figured it could be about ANYTHING, "duh" right? So bare with me as I try to assess this blog every now and then. You can expect new and old school music suggestions, pictures of random items I spend my money on, things of that sort. Let's start it off....

Today was a good day, first off Piarincess picked me up, did a meet up for my HUF hat, got my haircut, ate Mickey D's, went to Cal State East Bay for a workshop, chilled with the homies, went for a jog with Pia, and lastly home playing one of the most anticipated video games all year long SKATE 2.
Shoutout to my homie Cedric over at Village Barber Shop. In my opinion the best barber I've ever went to for a "taper". Just for $14.
And oh! Bought my first Macbook, I've used other people's Macbooks, and I just grew onto them like crack. But thanks to my parents, they hooked me up with the extra $200 to get it!











No comments:

Post a Comment