Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ups and Downs All Around

I haven't blogged in quite awhile. It's been very stressful to say the least. My grandma past away, and it's hard to lose someone so dear to me like her. She practically raised me when my mom wasn't around, when she was working things of that sort. She nursed my injuries, fed my empty stomach, my babysitter, and now our guardian angel. My grandma had 11 children, 42 grandchildren, and 21 great-grand children. I had family from all over come to the viewings, and funeral itself. Family from Los Angeles, San Louis Obispo, Pismo Beach, London England, Houston Texas, Hawaii, Guam, and the Philippines. I hate saying "goodbye's," so Nanang, thank you for everything you've done for us, we'll miss you, and always love you, until we see each other again. 

My little nephew Rhyse (pronounced Reese), from London. Yea, he's got that british accent. 

Believe it or not, that's only a fourth of my whole family. 

R.I.P. Delfina Dolores Mother of 11 children, Grandmother to 42 grandchildren, and Great-Grandmother to 21 great-grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment