Sunday, April 19, 2009

TICKETS.

APRIL has just been the WORST month to me thus far in the year 2009. And I say that cause of one thing, TICKETS! 1st ticket ($381) was running a red light (due to me being late for class), tried to beat it but unfortunately I got flashed. 2nd ticket ($35) happened a week and half after, parking ticket. I didn't have my school parking permit hung on my rear view mirror, but was on the dashboard, where it was still visible! I contested it though, told them why, and it was dismissed. "Yes!" 3rd ticket(??), I was caught for talking on my cellphone.  Pretty gay, but I accepted it only because I was guilty of doing it and was caught red handed. I promise I will never ever speak on a cell phone unless it is "URGENT." I'm wasting my money, and time. Learn from my experiences guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment